At Springs Beer Tours, we appreciate the trust you place in us when you choose to visit our website and we take that responsibility seriously. We value our customers and respect their privacy. We collect customer information in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions. We do not sell or rent the information you provide to us to third parties.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect a variety of types of information. Examples include:
Information Provided Directly by You
When you use our website or install and/or use our mobile app, Springs Beer Tours may ask you to provide us with one or more of the following:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your credit/debit card number and expiration date
- Your date of birth
- Your gender
- Your personal interests
If you choose not to provide the requested information, Springs Beer Tours may not be able to provide you with services or information.
Automated Information Collection
Springs Beer Tours may collect information about the device you use to access our website or mobile app, such as your computer’s IP address, your browser type, your operating system and other technical information. Our mobile app may also collect information about your location, if enabled.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, which will give you the option to decide whether or not to accept a cookie.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
Springs Beer Tours may use the information that we collect from and about you for any or all of the following:
- To send you information about products, sales and promotions (subject to your option to opt-out)
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To process and fill an order, return or exchange
- To send you e-mails or text messages to confirm an order status
- To improve the effectiveness of our website and mobile app
- To address problems with or improve our products and services
- To conduct research on and analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of the website and mobile app
- To prevent fraud
- To contact you
- For legal purposes, such as to assist law enforcement or respond to legal inquiries
You always have the choice not to receive promotional e-mails from us, and you can opt out by contacting our customer service department at SpringsBeerTours@hotmail.com or unsubscribe to e-mails via the opt out link included in each promotional e-mail. It may take up to 7 days to process your request, during which time you may continue to receive communications from us.
If you change your mind, you can start receiving e-mails from us again by changing your preferences in your online account or by contacting our customer service department at SpringsBeerTours@hotmail.com.
Please note that when you make an online purchase from Springs Beer Tours, we will confirm your order status and shipment of the products by e-mail, even if you have opted out of receiving promotional e-mails. We may also contact you by e-mail with questions regarding your order.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
In general, we do not share personal information about you with third parties for third party marketing or advertising purposes. However, we do share personal information with third parties for other purposes. For example, we may share the information that we collect from and about you with:
- Companies that provide support services to Springs Beer Tours, in order to manage customer information and perform services on behalf of Springs Beer Tours including but not limited to running promotions, filling orders, processing payments, sending communications to our customers and conducting surveys. Springs Beer Tours prohibits all of these support service providers from making any further use or disclosure of your information for any other purpose;
- Third parties and service providers that provide products or services to us, that help us market or advertise to you (including co-branded marketing and advertising), or that provide products or services to you. We may use third parties or service providers to perform any of the actions or activities allowed under this Policy;
- Law enforcement or government authorities in order to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order or government request and in order to protect the rights, property or safety of Springs Beer Tours or others;
- Legal personnel to enforce our Terms & Conditions and other agreements;
- We may share aggregated anonymous data (information that does not identify a specific individual) with third parties for lawful purposes;
- In the case of a sale or other transfer of some or all of our business, we may transfer your information to the buyer or transferee as part of the transaction.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Springs Beer Tours wants to provide you with a safe website experience. When you provide us with personal information on the website or through the mobile app, we use industry standard methods to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. However, no Internet website or system is completely secure, and you are responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information. In general, information transmitted through the Internet may not be perfectly secure, and we are unable to guarantee the security of your personal information.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You can access and update your personal information by logging into your account and editing your personal information in your account profile. You may also contact our customer service department at SpringsBeerTours@hotmail.com and request that changes be made. Please note that any such request to update your personal information may take up to 7 days.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
Springs Beer Tours is committed to protecting the privacy and safety of children in connection with online activities. We do not knowingly request or collect personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13. Our website is a general audience site and is not targeted to or intended for use by children.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents can request a notice disclosing the personal information that Springs Beer Tours has shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year by writing to us at Springs Beer Tours. Please allow 30 days for a response.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Springs Beer Tours
Phone: (719) 425-9770