THE ORIGINAL COLORADO SPRINGS & MANITOU SPRINGS WALKING BEER TOUR
Click square icon next to search icon.
Choose “List” mode
In “Calendar” mode,
Click on date with a dot.
- This event has passed.
Wonderful Time for a Beer Tour
December 2, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm$39.00
🎵Oh the weather outside is frightful but the beer is so delightful…🎵 That’s how the song goes, right?
Oh well, IT’S A BEER TOUR!!!
It’s a Wonderful Time for a Beer Tour!!! Come enjoy the sights and sounds of the holiday season with us on our guided holiday walking beer tour through the beautiful, quaint mountain town of Manitou Springs, Colorado. Along the way we’ll sample some of the finest Colorado craft beers, share a little bit of local history, and talk about the craft beer phenomenon!
This version of our “Original 1872” walking beer tour features some really unique Winter Beers. Winter Beers are typically a little stronger, richer and full bodied and our holiday tour promises some great Santa inspired beers to help keep you warm on our walking tour of Manitou Springs. (Featured beers are subject to change without notice.)
And we promise, your guide will not be singing…ok, he might sing a little, or a lot if he’s in the mood. But we can’t promise how good it will be.
We will begin our tour with a pint of craft beer at the American Legion Post and end our tour with another pint at the American Legion!!!
- Venues and beers are subject to change without notice.
- Beware of corny jokes throughout the tour!
Meeting Place – (See Map Below)
Meet your tour guide at:
The American Legion Post
634 Manitou Avenue
Manitou Springs, CO 80829
- Our tour starts promptly at 3 pm. Please arrive 15 minutes early so that we have time to get everyone checked in and get our tour started on time.
- Manitou Springs is a small mountain town with narrow streets and limited parking.
- There is paid parking on the main streets.
- Parking on residential streets is for residents only.
- For more information on parking, shuttles and directions, please visit the Manitou Springs website at: https://manitousprings.org/parking-shuttles/.
- Please be aware of and abide by all parking regulations.
- You must be 21 or over to purchase tickets for this event. Your tour organizer will check IDs upon arrival.
- Please, no children and no pets for this tour.
If you have any issues purchasing a ticket through our website, please contact us.
“There are no strangers here, only friends you haven’t met yet.”
Also see us on peakradar.com